Effective Date: March 23, 2022
- Personal Information
NasaClip collects personally identifiable information from you, which may include your name, billing and shipping address, age, gender, email address, telephone number, social media handle, credit/debit card information and any other information you may provide to us when you contact us. This information is collected and stored electronically when you place an order through the Site, sign up to receive emails or use our “contact us” form.
- Information Collected Automatically
Information about your computer hardware and software may automatically be collected by NasaClip when you use the Site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, referring website addresses and other technical information such as protocol status and substatus, bytes sent and received, and server information. We may also collect information about how you interact with the Site.
- Cookies and Other Information Collection Tools
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website or use an online service. When you visit the website or use the service again, the cookie allows that website or online service to recognize your browser or device. Cookies may store unique identifiers, user preferences and other information.
How do I control cookies? Web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. Some web browsers provide settings that allow a user to reject cookies or to alert a user when a cookie is placed on the user’s computer, tablet or mobile device. Most mobile devices also offer settings to reject mobile device identifiers. Although users are not required to accept cookies or mobile device identifiers, blocking or rejecting them may prevent access to some features available through the Site.
- How Information is Used
We may use the information we collect for any of the following purposes:
- to provide the Site to you and to support, maintain and improve the Site;
- to operate, improve, and personalize the Site and products and services we offer, and to give each user a more consistent and personalized experience when interacting with us;
- to provide you with information about products and services that we and other businesses may provide that we think may be of interest to you;
- to help deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns;
- to learn about your interest in our products and services;
- to reply to your comments on social media platforms;
- for customer service, security, to detect fraud or illegal activities, and for archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of the Site;
- for research, development and analysis purposes;
- to fulfil your requests, such as those related to ordering and payment and sending related communications; and
- to respond to your inquiries and communicate with you.
- Sharing of Information
We may share information with others as described in this Section.
- With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf. We may share your personal information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Site or assist us in providing functionality on the Site, provide data analysis on the Site, measure the effectiveness of our advertisements, send out email updates about the Site or remove repetitive information from our user lists.
- With Our Business Partners. We share your information with other businesses with whom we have a relationship so that they can provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- For Legal Purposes. We also may share information that we collect from users as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We will disclose personal information as we deem necessary to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency, legal process, governmental request or other legal or regulatory process. We may also share personal information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
- Changes of Control. We may transfer or assign information, including your personal information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, liquidation, change in control or other sale by or of us or any affiliated entity (in each case whether in whole or in part).
- Social Media
- Links to External Websites
- Security Used & Retention of Personal Information
NasaClip uses security measures designed to protect the Service from unauthorized intrusion and protect against the alteration, acquisition or misuse of information processed by the Service. However, the security of information transmitted via the internet cannot be guaranteed. It is possible that attackers could overcome our security measures. You can help secure the Service by protecting the security of your login information.
- California “Shine the Light” Law
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents with whom we have an established business relationship are entitled to request and receive, free of charge, once per calendar year, information about the customer information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses in the previous calendar year. To request a copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that not all information sharing is covered by the “Shine the Light” law requirements and only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
- Do Not Track
Our Site does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
We do not knowingly collect or maintain personal information from any person under the age of sixteen. No parts of our Site are directed to or designed to attract anyone under the age of sixteen.
- Nevada Residents
NasaClip does not sell your personal information. However, under Nevada law Nevada residents may submit a request that we not sell any personal information we have collected about you by contacting us at email@example.com.
- Contact Information
- Notification of Changes